We are excited to announce that as part of NSW Bike Week, Port Macquarie-Hastings Council (with the assistance of HVMBR) are putting on a social riding afternoon and Pump Track challenge. Several temporary lighting towers will be specially brought in to light up the Pump Track and provide a unique experience!!
– The event will be free of charge and all riders within the Port Macquarie-Hastings community are invited to come and have a go.
– A guided social XC ride around the trails within the Park will kick off at around 5PM. All riding abilities welcome.
– A BBQ with limited food and cold drinks will be available for purchase.
– The sun goes down at about 6PM so no worries if you wish to turn up around then for the Pump Track riding session only.
– As part of the evening we will be setting a racing challenge where 1 rider has to catch another rider which should provide some entertainment!
– Please note this is on Friday afternoon/evening.
We hope to see you there for a relaxed fun afternoon and evening 🙂